Saturday, February 9, 2008

Don't worry... be Hoppy!


Beer... That Hoppy goodness that almost all of us enjoy on occasion.  However the word "enjoy" is used very loosely in this instance.  Allison and I are actually some of those weird people you meet who really do find the taste of beer enjoyable. That is...unless you're drinking some nasty ultra-light lager ( you know, the kind that just tastes like stagnant water).  Yes, that's right... we're "beer-snobs".  From IPA's to unfiltered, full-bodied wheat ales... we love the taste of meticulously prepared beers from different cultures.  Tonight we indulged in a couple pints of "Old Speckled Hen".  This is one of my favorites, seeing as how I prefer the rich, creamy ales to lagers.  Straight out of England, this beer is perfect for a February evening and a good movie.  I could say more but Jason Bourne is waiting for us in 46 inches of HD glory!!!
-Hope for all,
JW

2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

yay, i'm so glad i found your blog! i'm very happy for the both of you and pray that this new journey in your life will be filled with many blessings.

btw, i also consider myself a beer snob, my husband not so much. adam doesn't like anything by light beer, ick!

stuart said...

Beer...my friend in time of need.