Friday, March 27, 2009

no turning back

I am pleased to introduce: 
Kirby & Guinness
born February 4, 2008
litter mates, brothers

These sweet boys came into our life right about the time I started my new job... bad idea for anyone considering it. We were at the bayou city art festival in Memorial Park when my mom called from a plant nursery up the road and said we HAD to come see west highland terrier pups that were for sale. John agreed, having no idea what was to come of our little adventure. As you can imagine, I was not okay with leaving one little puppy behind by himself, so after much convincing (also known as begging), we had our hands full. Potty training took forever, and it took me about two weeks to not run to their whimpering cry in the middle of the night. I am sure this was great practice for our far-distant future. But we LOVE them and can't imagine life without our boys. So, take a peek at some of our favorites from the year... 

          

Big jump from puppies, but like I said, life got a little hectic last year. I will do better with my real kids. Check on John's facebook mobile uploads for great current pics!

2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Welcome back to the blog world! Btw, you have some of the cutest puppies!

The Powell Family said...

We saw two in a car today-miss you!