Friday, June 12, 2009

Happenings...

I feel like we've been all over the place lately, so try to keep up.

Memorial Weekend at the Lake was a blast for all. The boys are spoiled rotten and lounged under a canopy umbrella.




















Courtesy of mi padre, Rick: SHRIMP BOIL
No, I did not eat all of it despite what you may think.

Miller Outdoor Theater with Adam and Clelyn was such a treat.
a. It's completely free & makes me feel like Houston has it's own little Central Park.
b. It was a beautiful night + zero humidity
c. Esperanza Spaulding. Can I please have hair like that one day??
d. Perfect opportunity for a photo op with my hubbie. I simply don't have recent pictures of us. We met our quota on August 30th. ;)

Most recently, we went to my childhood friend's wedding in Dallas. Holly and Trent had a gorgeous wedding, and their marriage will be even more beautiful. We got to eat at Twisted Roots Burgers, which I highly recommend. They were voted Best Burgers in Texas and were featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. (Totally unrelated to the wedding, but worth mentioning)

And wouldn't ya know... we cleaned up nice enough for me to snag one more pic.


PHEW. I am exhausted. Good times.

I am about to start my teaching certification course on Monday. Could you (my two dear readers) lift us up in prayer? After it's all over, I hope to have a great post about a new job! We'll see...

No comments: