Thursday, March 26, 2009

Allow Me To Catch You Up To Speed...

So, let's just say the remaining months of my engagement proved to be ridiculously hectic, and so much so that I haven't updated our blog in over a year. As I sit here today, on my wooden stool at Telfair At Home (which I will tell you all about in due time), I've decided it is time to revisit the blog world we all know and love. I couldn't possibly cram 13 months into one post, so check back... I plan on highlighting the most exciting times of the past year, alongside current happenings in the Weaver family. I am elated to be back, and hope my small following of blog friends will forgive my absence! Until I can become extremely blog savvy, you will have to excuse the mediocre layout update... new colors for Spring are sufficient for now. I need a tutorial from a graphic genius... any out there?
be back in a flash. waiting on john's computer to be fixed by apple-whiz zachary.
-a

No comments: